May 20, 2009
The DNA coverage- Digital Lives on a Common Floor
Every apartment has an association of owners. This association works for the entertainment and enjoyment of residence in the apartment. Do you know why owner’s association is formed? Owner’s association is formed for welfare of residence in apartment and distribute or collect maintenance charge of common area equally. Your association can make apartment life more enjoyment and make your association active in your neighborhood. Here are some tips for you.
- Free health checkup: Association can conduct a free health check where residence from your neighborhood can also actively participate. This helps to provide timely checkup for residence in apartment and makes your association popular in the neighborhood.
- Cultural program: It is trend of cultural program like classical songs, dance, music etc. You can conduct some cultural program in your apartment for entertainment of residence in your apartment.
- Tournament: Association can conduct tournament among residence in apartment or you can increase spirit by conducting tournament for apartments in your neighborhood. If your apartment has two or more apartment, this adds spirit and competition in tournament.
- Talent Hunt Program: This is one the best opportunity to find talent of residence in your apartment. You can organize competitions like drawing, painting, singing and other entertainment program
- Support energy and water conservation: Awareness program and contest for saving fuel, energy and water. You can conduct program for saving energy and water in your apartment. Contest for residence using less energy and water for a month etc.
- Social service: Your association can sponsor some social service or work with other association in your neighborhood to offer social service.
- Weekend entertainment: This is entertainment for residence and association in every weekend. This helps to relax from busy schedule and have entertainment in apartment. Association can plan various program for enjoyable weekend.
- Session for meeting and get together: Association can conduct meeting at regular interval to know the problems of residence in apartment and some get together program where neighbors can know each other.
These help an association to actively work for residence welfare and get a good impression on the functioning of association. There are number of apartment where residence considers association is only to collect monthly expense and maintain common area of an apartment. Conducting these activities helps association to offer mutual help to residence and associations in neighborhood.
If you have some interesting ideas for making association of apartment more active and work for welfare of residence feel free to share and give your feedback or comment.
What is Green living?
Green living is change in lifestyle that attempts to reduce wastage or an individual’s or society’s use of earth’s natural resources. There are number of steps to save environment such as save water, electricity and fuel. If you have any tips for green living you can post your tips free at www.commonfloor.com/green-living.
What is Commonfloor.com?
Commonfloor offers private online platform for apartment communities in India. It provides social platform for interacting with residents, owners and association of apartment. Commonfloor.com helps to interact with your neighbors in your apartment or apartment in your locality. You can discuss issues, meet members with common interest such as hobbies, profession and native. In short, Commonfloor is offers a place for discussing issues, know your neighbors and neighborhood. To know more about Commonfloor you can visit www.commonfloor.com
Green Living Tips Badge
Commonfloor offers green living tips badge for showing your support. Show your support by posting Badge on your website, blogs and on wordpress. Ask your friends to put this badge on their blog, support green living and save environment.
How to put green living badge on your blog or website
Procedure to put Badge:
- Visit http://www.commonfloor.com/green-living
- Give My City as your city. e.g. Bangalore
- Give My Society as your apartment, locality, or college. e.g. Suncity, Cunningham Road, IIT Roorkee
- Click at “Get me Badge”. Wait for 10 seconds.
- Do you have your blog,
- a. On Blogspot,
- click at the Blogger Icon.
- Give Green Living Tips as the Title.
- Click at Add Widget. DONE
- b. On WordPress,
- Copy the code
- Add a text type widget.
- Paste the code in the text widget.
- c. Google Page, Webpage, etc.
- Just copy & paste the code in your webpage HTML Source.
Upload badge on your personal webpage, blogs and wordpress to show your support for green living and remember to post your link on my comment box to show others you support for green living.
Remember to post the link of your webpage or blog in my comment box