What is Green living?
Green living is change in lifestyle that attempts to reduce wastage or an individual’s or society’s use of earth’s natural resources. There are number of steps to save environment such as save water, electricity and fuel. If you have any tips for green living you can post your tips free at www.commonfloor.com/green-living.
What is Commonfloor.com?
Commonfloor offers private online platform for apartment communities in India. It provides social platform for interacting with residents, owners and association of apartment. Commonfloor.com helps to interact with your neighbors in your apartment or apartment in your locality. You can discuss issues, meet members with common interest such as hobbies, profession and native. In short, Commonfloor is offers a place for discussing issues, know your neighbors and neighborhood. To know more about Commonfloor you can visit www.commonfloor.com
Green Living Tips Badge
Commonfloor offers green living tips badge for showing your support. Show your support by posting Badge on your website, blogs and on wordpress. Ask your friends to put this badge on their blog, support green living and save environment.
How to put green living badge on your blog or website
Procedure to put Badge:
- Visit http://www.commonfloor.com/green-living
- Give My City as your city. e.g. Bangalore
- Give My Society as your apartment, locality, or college. e.g. Suncity, Cunningham Road, IIT Roorkee
- Click at “Get me Badge”. Wait for 10 seconds.
- Do you have your blog,
- a. On Blogspot,
- click at the Blogger Icon.
- Give Green Living Tips as the Title.
- Click at Add Widget. DONE
- b. On WordPress,
- Copy the code
- Add a text type widget.
- Paste the code in the text widget.
- c. Google Page, Webpage, etc.
- Just copy & paste the code in your webpage HTML Source.
Upload badge on your personal webpage, blogs and wordpress to show your support for green living and remember to post your link on my comment box to show others you support for green living.
Remember to post the link of your webpage or blog in my comment box