In summer season there is highest possibility that eating of stale or rotten food and drinking of filthy water can result in catching stomach infection. The most common stomach ailments that register highest growth in summer season are diarrhoea, typhoid and cholera. Regular vomiting and loose-motions can bring lot of weakness, pain and laziness in the body.
- Never eat road side eatables.
- Minimize your consumption of oily and fried food because in hot season it restricts the digestion of food.
- Eat fruits that have high water content, such as, water melon, sweet melon, mango, cucumber and grapes or grape juice etc.
- In summer, drink at least 10 to 12 glasses of fluid including water, juice and coconut water, etc.
- Whether in Home or work place, restaurant do not drink water, drink only warm water.
- Eating fast makes slows down the process of digestion and can also cause excessive swallowing of air. Take small bites and chew your food carefully.
- Other healthy eating habits like eating small four meals instead of two large meals can also help in solving your problem of bloating.
Archive for the ‘Health and Fitness’ Category Click here.