With the Mumbai serial blast, people concerned for the safety of their relatives. Safety and security is a top priority for apartments and buildings located in city centers where risks are higher. You can take following precautions or safety measures to protect people and property and minimize the risk of personal injury.
- Verify the antecedents of tenants before renting out the premises.
- Inform the police about any suspicious happening or unclaimed object found in suspicious circumstances
- Do not touch any unidentified object and do not accept any parcel from strangers.
- Make an enquiry if a taxi or auto-rickshaw is seen parked inside the compound or outside the building for a long time.
- Visitors parking should be restricted, if possible, to 300 feet from your building or any building in a complex.