Duniya mein kitni hai nafrate-MOHABBATEIN
Pairon Mein Bandhan Hai
Pardesi Pardesi – Raja Hindustani (1996) -HD
Keh Do Ke Tum Ho Meri – Tezaab (1988) *HD
TIRCHI TOPIWALE – TRIDEV
O Priya Priya Kyun Bhula Diya
Mere Hathon Mein Nou Nou Chudiyan -Chandni HD5
The events in Kerala are decided according to the dates in the Malayalam calendar. Chingam 1 or the first day of Chingam month is the Malayalam New Year Day. August 17, 2012 was Malayalam Chingam 1. Onam festival is celebrated in this month. Onam 2012 falls on 28,29,30 & 31.
With a sense of national pride, people enthusiastically buy such flags but the very next day, we find these flags being trampled upon the road, in dustbins and elsewhere.
- When the Flag is in a damaged or soiled condition, it shall be destroyed as a whole in private, preferably by respectful burning or by any other method consistent with the dignity of the Flag. – Flag Code of India 2002, Section II, Point 2.2 (xiii)
- The flag must never touch the ground or water, or be used as a drapery in any form.
- The flag should always be flown between sunrise and sunset, irrespective of the weather conditions.
- One “reads” a flag like the pages of a book, from top to bottom and from left to right.
- Whenever the flag is displayed indoors in halls at public meetings or gatherings of any kind, it should always be on the right (observers’ left), as this is the position of authority.
- The Indian flag cannot be flown at half-mast.
- Whenever the National Flag is displayed, it should occupy the position of honour and should be distinctly placed.
- As per the guidelines of Prevention of Insults to National Honour (Amendment) Act, 2003, the Indian Flag shall be made up of hand-woven wool, cotton or khadi silk buntings. The flag shall not be used as a portion of a costume or uniform of any description.
What you can do?
- Form a group in order to educate people.
- Circulate the information to schools & School children
- Put the dos and donts on the notice boards.
- Spread the message in Twitter, facebook & other social medias
- Collect spoilt flags and respectfully dispose them by burning of or burial.
- Form a group in order to educate people on this issue and prevent disrespect of flag.
- Share the snaps and details of volunteer program you conducted to prevent disrespect of flag.
On August 15, 1947, India won its independence from British rule, and that Independence is celebrated every year.
Independence day 2012 | Independence Day Celebration
Share details about the event you are planning to celebrate in your apartment community to get the right sponsorships and the vendors for the event. http://www.commonfloor.com/events/event-sponsorship.html |
Wish you all a Happy Independence Day
Julayi a Telugu film written and directed by Trivikram Srinivas.The film was produced by S. Radha Krishna under Haarika & Hassine Creations Banner and was presented by D.V.V. Danayya. The soundtrack was composed by Devi Sri Prasad. The film was released worldwide on over 1600 screens on August 9, 2012.
Stylish star Allu Arjun’s, Ileana as the female lead and Rajendra Prasad, Brahmanandam, Vennela Kishore in important roles while Sonu Sood as the negative lead.
Stylish star Allu arjun as Mallu Arjun
Allu Arjun — popularly known as Bunny — has become a youth icon in Kerala. The stylish star’s earlier Telugu films like Arya, Arya 2, Happy, Desamuduru and Parugu have all been dubbed into Malayalam and turned out to be huge hits.
According to the news source Feb 10, 2010: Bunny was in Thiruvananthapuram to participate in a television channel’s award ceremony. He was mobbed by his fans who lovingly call him ‘Mallu Arjun’.
Allu arjun who is considered as a huge star in malayalam industry is planing to release malayalam versions of the Telugu movie Julayi as Gajapokkiri.
Sri Krishna is considered as the eighth avatar (incarnation) of Lord Vishnu’s, (one of three major Hindu Gods) on earth. Sri Krishna was born in the ‘Rohini’ nakshatram (star) on the eighth day of the dark fortnight in the month of Sravana. This festival is also known as Sri Krishna Jayanti or Krishnashtmi. The actual day of celebration can be on two different days as the star ‘Rohini’ and Ashtami may not be on the same day. These days correspond to the August and September months on the Gregorian calendar.
Shri Krishna Janmashtami 2012 is celebrated on August 10, 2012 (Friday) all over the country. Sri Krishna who manifests all levels of joy, is also the source of spiritual joy, which overrides mental or emotional joy, just as emotional joy overrides physical joy.