Mother’s Day is here and your kids or family may prepared for your surprise gift. They might have planned a day for you like helping on Mother’s day breakfast, lunch at your favorite restaurant or evening a family get together. If you’re a mom who not only has beautiful children but also a job, you may be working late nights in the office missing a family dinner, missing from your children’s life. According to source, 34 percent of mothers admit to spending less than three hours each day with their children.
Raising children while holding a job outside of the home will always be a challenge. For working women in India, Mother’s Day is not a matter as they either busy preparing for office work next day or still busy in office on this lazy Sunday. Here comes another Mother’s Day and it is time to plan to spend more time with their children. Following are some Resolution for Working Moms on Mother’s Day to spend more time with their children and family.
- Check with your human resources department and employee manual to see if company allow you to work from home one or more days per week.
- Wake up one full hour before your child does. This will allow you to drink coffee, get dressed, take care of your own pre-work tasks and get breakfast staged before the kids get moving. Once they do wake up, you’ll feel less harried because you’ll be able to focus your attention on them.
Everyone calls their property “the best” on a property site. Now how do I decide? Visit Commonfloor.com. The “only” apartment portal with unbiased property details, floor plans, interactive forum, and so much more. Commonfloor.com. For every apartment.“
- Find ways to help out your kid’s teacher and school by offering to do tasks that won’t require you to make an appearance in person during regular school hours. Just ask the teacher what you can do during your off hours; he or she will appreciate it, and that’s good for your kid.
- Make friends with other parents who may be able to give your kids rides to activities when you can’t. Be sure to return the favor in ways that fit into your schedule.
- Know your kids friend’s parents and plan a weekend outing or lunch to build friendship and helping mentality in both.
- Make your family a priority. Often working moms think 24/7 about their work, deadlines, issue with colleagues, blast of manager, planning ahead for tomorrow and some planning extra or over time work for more revenue. But you must remember, for everyone their family must be a priority because tomorrow if a market falls company won’t hesitate to fire you and then realizing you dedicated your whole life for your work but not for family, it may be too late.
- Devote your weekends and any free weekday evenings to family activities. Even if you can’t plan a mid-week activity, make a quick phone call to your children to see how their school day went.
- Keep evenings and weekends free of projects so you can rest and be completely recharged when you head back to the office.
- You might be tempted to do everything yourself, but make sure you’re letting the people around you take on some responsibility. This will ease your workload and allow your staff to develop their skills.