Curd is a delicious and nutritious coolant that helps to keeps you hydrated throughout summer. It is one of the richest sources of calcium, a good source of protein, has vitamin D, vitamin B12, zinc and phosphorus. Adding curd to your meal is beneficial for your health and helps to keep you cool during summer. You can make a glass of lassi, or just add some fruits to make it delicious and lip smacking.
Applying curd on skin, enhance your beauty by making your skin smooth and soft. Vitamin E, zinc and phosphorus present in the curd will improve your complexion.
Having a small cup of curd or dahi will give a better relief from dysentery. Daily consumption of curd will help to prevent diseases like osteoarthritis and osteoporosis. Helps in strengthening your bones and teeth. It helps in curing many stomach infections including H.pylori infection. It also manages blood pressure and promotes heart health.
Just have chilled curd or dahi when you are tired and experience yourself why curd is a must-have during summer.
Image Source: marudhuskitchen.com
Read more at: http://www.boldsky.com/health/wellness/2017/curd-benefits-during-summer/articlecontent-pf159413-113838.html
In summer season there is highest possibility that eating of stale or rotten food and drinking of filthy water can result in catching stomach infection. The most common stomach ailments that register highest growth in summer season are diarrhoea, typhoid and cholera. Regular vomiting and loose-motions can bring lot of weakness, pain and laziness in the body.
- Never eat road side eatables.
- Minimize your consumption of oily and fried food because in hot season it restricts the digestion of food.
- Eat fruits that have high water content, such as, water melon, sweet melon, mango, cucumber and grapes or grape juice etc.
- In summer, drink at least 10 to 12 glasses of fluid including water, juice and coconut water, etc.
- Whether in Home or work place, restaurant do not drink water, drink only warm water.
- Eating fast makes slows down the process of digestion and can also cause excessive swallowing of air. Take small bites and chew your food carefully.
- Other healthy eating habits like eating small four meals instead of two large meals can also help in solving your problem of bloating.